The third edition of Point of View titled ‘Museums, Tourism and Urban Development’ addressed key issues, trends and challenges in Nigeria’s culture tourism sector. Leading architects shared their insights on the most innovative construction and design trends, using completed, on-going and upcoming projects as examples; museum specialists shed light on improving museum experiences, preservation and conservation activities, as well as the challenges they face while government authorities highlighted investment opportunities and spoke on museum development and destination marketing.
- Elements of an African Museum by Jumoke Adenowo
- The J.K. Randle Centre for Yoruba History & Culture, Pool & Arcade: A Case for Tourism and Destination Marketing by Seun Oduwole
- Yemisi Shyllon Museum: A Study in Innovation and Social Impact by Jess Castellote
- Virtual Reality and the Future of the Museum by Michael Dakova-Vaughan
- The Cultural Tourism Sector: Funding, Visitor Experience and Technology